100% pure, certified organic New Zealand beet root. Our beet root is grown outdoors in natural sunlight, with fresh water, in the fertile soils of New Zealand’s Canterbury Plains, without the use of pesticides and free from environmental pollution.
- 100% pure beet root powder
- 7 oz. (200g) per bottle
- nutrient rich - packed with essential nutrients, nitrates, vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants
- natural source of nitric oxide for improved energy levels, cardiovascular health and athletic endurance
- certified organic - no herbicides, pesticides, or artificial fertilizers
- cold processed - freeze dried
- raw, vegan, gluten free and GMO free
- grown outdoors over 50-70 days in New Zealand
Why is Antler Farms® Organic Beet Root better than the rest?
(1) Made in New Zealand
Antler Farms® Organic Beet Root is produced in the beautiful Canterbury Plains of New Zealand. The temperate year round weather conditions are ideal for growing the highest quality beets.
(2) Grown Outdoors
Our beets are cultivated in a clean, pollution free environment on deep-rooted family owned farms. The rich, fertile soil, natural sunlight and fresh rain water yield crop that is superior to conventionally grown beets.
(3) Nutrient Rich
Antler Farms® Organic Beet Root is a rich source of essential nutrients, nitrates, vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. Our beets are carefully harvested 50-70 days after sowing, when their nutritional values are at their peaks.
(4) Cold Processed
Our beets are freshly processed on location after harvest. The quick processing reduces the potential for nutritional degradation in our beet root while freeze drying ensures that the beneficial nutrients stay intact and bioavailable.
(5) Certified Organic
Antler Farms® Organic Beet Root is 100% pure, certified organic. We have a proven system for producing the highest quality organic beet root without the use of herbicides, pesticides, artificial fertilizers or GMOs.
Continue Shopping all Antler Farms® Products